New technology provides choice and reliability
Introducing the new MC6125 grade, a comprehensive range of inserts that becomes the first choice for the high-performance and reliability when turning a wide range of carbon and alloy steels.
MC6125 is a general purpose carbide grade with state-of-the-art CVD coating for super efficient machining of steels.
Ultimate performance combined with outstanding tool life
- The new coating technology provides dramatic improvements in heat and wear resistance for longer tool life thereby reducing overall tooling costs.
- Protection against sudden fracturing during interrupted cutting reduces scrap rates.
- Reduces tool change time by enabling better consistency of dimensional accuracy and surface finishes.
- Gold colour of top coating enables easy identification of edges already used.
Technology creates usability
- Super Nano Texture coating technology - Al2O3 with a TiCN base layer gives outstanding wear resistance.
- MC6125 uses a new surface treatment at cutting edge for increased stability. Additionally the single layers are made with special smooth preparation that provides improved adhesion to enable a wider range of applications.
- Tough grip technology enables greater adhesion between layers for a toughening effect against peeling.
Wide choice of inserts and chipbreakers
- 6 negative geometry types – CNMG, DNMG, SNMG, TNMG, VNMG, WNMG
- 11 chipbreaker types
For light cutting – LP, SH, SA and SW
For medium cutting – MP, MA, MH, Standard, and MW
For rough cutting – RP and GH